Terms and Conditions
The TEEBOX Cowichan Valley Golf Simulators welcomes you to our site. By using or accessing this site, you hereby agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions listed on this Site. These terms and conditions are subject to change and can be modified at any time without notice to you. Be sure to review the Terms and Conditions periodically for updates, as your continued use of the Site signifies your acceptance of any changed terms and conditions set forth in this Terms and Conditions Agreement.
Booking a Tee Time Online
To book online, you must first create an account by registering online.
Tee Time Cancellation Policy
Tee times may be cancelled or modified online, without charge, up until 24 hours prior to the reservation.
Cancellations within 24 hours prior to tee time may result in a cancellation fee. ($25) Please call as soon as possible if you will not be able to make your booking.
Charging Your Credit Card
Your credit card will be charged in the event of a cancellation described in these Terms & Conditions or immediately upon your departure from The Tee Box mid game.
Damage to The Tee Box Property
Your credit card will be charged for all property damage to The Tee Box’s Property by you and guests using the simulator during your booking time.
The following procedures are in place to ensure customers have a safe, enjoyable experience at The Tee Box Simulators.
Players are responsible for the equipment inside the simulator bays. No swinging clubs outside of the simulators for safety reasons.
- Only one person should be present in the hitting area at a time. Everyone MUST keep a safe distance, and keep watch of the person golfing.
- Beware and pay attention: Swinging golf clubs near people, and balls exiting the hitting area at high speeds, can be extremely dangerous.
- Before you swing any club, check your surroundings to ensure no one or obstacle is within your range of swing.
- Be aware of your back-swing and follow-through at all times.
- Your shot must be directed towards the hitting screen.
- Swinging should always take place near the hitting area of the mat.
- Practice swings must be done in the designated hitting areas.
- Be alert of where you stand or walk and stay out of someone’s range of swing.
- Customers are financially responsible for any damage caused by failure to follow the directions of the Rules and Guidelines.
- Customers acknowledge The Tee Box Golf Simulators is under video surveillance. Tampering with a camera system or damaging equipment by not following procedures in the guidelines will result in financial compensation being paid to The Tee Box Simulators.
- Customers acknowledge that photography and/or video may be recorded and used for promotional purposes without compensation.
Failure to abide by any of the above procedures may result in the cancellation of the remainder of your simulator time without compensation.
The Tee Box strictly adheres to policy set forth by the British Columbia – Personal Information Protection Act (“PIPA”) and Federal – The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) governments.
What We Collect
Only what we need. We require a name and method of contact for anyone who wants to secure a booking, but this information will only ever be used for the purposes of that reservation.
We will store this customer information in our database to better serve our customers and provide faster and better service for return customers. However, at any time this information will be deleted by request.
The Tee Box will never ask for more personal information unless specifically required, and only when consented by the individual.
Payment information will only be stored when requested, and upon completion of a Card on File Authorization From.
Third-Party and Affiliates
Any information required for booking through Square will be protected under their internal privacy policies.
Any information collected during the payment process will be protected under the privacy policies of Square, Inc.